Sunday, July 15, 2007

7-12 Migrated entry from 1st blog attempt

Oh, I was so frustrated with quickblog, I decided to start over here. *kicking self* once more. I don't see how to import, so since it was all pretty new anyway, I'ma gonna c&p!

Blog Entry No. 1

Does anyone ever have a creative first blog entry? Is it generally something about finally getting around to doing it; reading everyone else's blogs and feeling left out; not really knowing what to say or if anyone will actually read?

I don't think this first entry will be any better.

There seems to be an on-line knitting phenomena that - if you knit, you blog. At least if you want to share your projects, the easiest way to do so is to paste that pic in a blog. That will be, for the most part, what this spot is all about, but of course other stuff occasionally, too.

No comments: