Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's..............du-du-du-dahhh........Picture Day!


FO #1 crazy pink socks. These socks are solely (hehe) knit in traffic jams and while I walked at lunch hour. The yarn is pink masquerade from Dashing Dachs, and the pattern is Holey Socks. Looks like I made them shorter than the pattern. There's also a ton of mistakes in the lace pattern, but due to the overly colorful colorway, I didn't really care much cuz I guaranty no one will ever see the goofs. They feel mmmmm.
Next - another FO! Here's my orange tank. It looks ok on, and if I locate my black-wear-under-it tank, I'll model it & post another pic. I'm not thrilled with it, but I think that's more I'm not thrilled with my size - probably I shouldn't take it out on the poor little tank. It was a quick knit - nice summer project. No linkies for you on this one - it was lys yarn (Berocco cotton/rayon I think) and lys provided pattern.


Lastly my Dragone shawl! Pattern - please, please check out Sharon's etsy shop for her other shawl patterns. I don't hear much about her designs on the lace/shawl groups I belong to, and I think they are all just superior. And yarn is lace weight merino - don't have any idea of colorway - from my Uruguayan friend, Sandra, here.
Now I'm back knitting on MS3 to finish up clue number 4. And awaiting the posting of the first clue of goddessknits mystery shawl. I'm still not positive I'm going to start it; kinda wanna look over the clue first. But who'm I kiddin' - I'm soooooooooo love starting!

No comments: