Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Work at Home Day

How I do love my Wednesday work at home days. Shorts and rock and no interruptions. At least not many. And it's 6:30, dinner's done and we're relaxing - usually I'm still doing prep.

On to knitting - clue 3 on the mystery stole has been done for a couple days.
Here's another picture - it surprises me, not only in my pics but others I've seen, how the beads barely show. Mine are quite a contrast in color and do show well irl.
I spent alot of weekend time at my computer so made lots progress on my orange tank. I'm kinda worried about the shaping of the whole thing - seems wider than it should, but then so am I.
I'm enjoying a little down time from the MS3 clues. I'm hoping to do a few projects for the Fluff Factory Auctions which will be coming up in August and I will write about later. Also I'm thinking I need to leaf through my patterns and start another shawl......gawd I love starting things.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Your stole looks awesome!!!!!! I like the top as well!!!! I'm hoping to finish Clue 3 before Friday.

N. Maria said...

What a beautiful stole!! It is so elegant looking.

Anna said...

Thanks!

chappy said...

absolutely gorgeous! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!