Sunday, July 15, 2007

7-13 post


So, yeah, I was supposed to finish this while we were in on vacay in P-A last week, however, I didn't get much done at all. Dream vacation - knitting and watching movies or old series, guilt free, for, oh even three days. Ah well - this is what is now my traffic/computer project.


This is a lacy tank from some random pattern I got from my LYS for buying yarn. The yarn, btw, is Berroco Touche cotton/rayon - very soft. I'm thinking I'm going to go all Halloweenish and wear this orange tank over a black tank (wish I could do a cami, but....um). It's ok for a 45 year old woman to layer an orange lacy tank, right?

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get all caught up with MS3 - I have about 15 rows on clue 2, and I'm hoping I can stay caught up then (curses to that P-A vacay once more - no way I could have knit lace & beads there). I'll then get it all pinned out nice and post pics. I also really want to figure that silly godaddy sidebar - I want links and icons and an about me vanity blurb there, but it's not co-operating. Tomorrow, tomorrow!


No comments: