Sunday, July 15, 2007

7-14 Post



I am enjoying knitting this shawl sooooooooo much! Melanie, the mystery designer, suggested white or black to stick to the shawl's theme, but I was desparate to start so I got the beads I liked best at Walmart, arranged potential coordinating lace weight on my bed and chose this combination. The beads are metallic bronze bead mix, Fashion Glass brand. I have no idea what size they are, but the tube says they are a choking hazzard and the color is not permanent. Hmmm...color's not permanent? Okay...anyway my yarn is I-don't-remember colorway from www.100purewool.com single ply merino lace.


I am totally relaxing today - I think now I shall take a bubble bath with my gossip magazine (headline - "Janet's Shocking Weight Gain!" I do indeed have something in common with Mz. Jackson), and try to align my chakras to lace knitting to begin Clue 3!

No comments: